After a long day of work winding down is essential. The pressures of our everyday life can really get the best of us if we don’t take care of ourselves. However in order to unwind you need the proper essentials. After a long day It is impossible for me to unwind without my Lavender Scented Soy Candle & My Lavender Bar Soap from Mrs. Meyers. If your interested in learning about how to alleviate your stress with high quality products sit back and relax!
Lavender Bar Soap $3.99
Ingredients: Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit oil, Vegetable oils, Glycerin (Hand & Body), Titanium Dioxide,Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate,Fragrance,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel oil
* Can be used for hands, body and bath.
* Made with 100% pure vegetable base with olive oil,
* Ingredients are at least 98% naturally derived.
* Free of Animal Derived Ingredients, Phthalates, artificial Colors
* Soaps are available in Basil, Lemon Verbena, Geranium
Styleceleb Says: I loved this soap! The Lavender properties eased all of my stress!
Lavender Scented Soy Candle $6.99 4.90z , $9.99 7.2oz
Ingredients: Vegetable Wax Base, Fragrance, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel oil, Lead-Free Cotton Wick
*All candles are made from vegetable (soy) wax.
*25 hour burn time.
* candles come in easy grab-and-go gift in a cute jelly jar that you can reuse
* Free of Phthalates, Paraffin, Lead
* candles are available in Basil, Lemon Verbena, Geranium
Styleceleb Says: This candle is a life saver. I use it to mediate or when I want to set a calming atmosphere in my home,
Best Tips For Stress Relief:
1. Meditate-A few minutes of practice per day can help ease Anxiety.
2. Breathe Deeply-Take a 5-minute break and focus on your breathing.
3. Be present – Slow down.
4. Reach Out-Your social network is one of your best tools for handling stress. Talk to others
5. Tune In to Your Body- Mentally scan your body to get a sense of how stress affects it each day.
6. Decompress- Place a warm heat wrap around your neck and shoulders for 10 minutes. Close your eyes
7. Laugh Out Loud-Lighten up by tuning in to your favorite sitcom or video, reading the comics, or chatting with someone who makes you smile.
8. Crank Up the Tunes- listening to soothing music can lower blood pressure, heart rate, and Anxiety. Create a playlist of songs or nature sounds (the ocean, a bubbling brook, birds chirping), and allow your mind to focus on the different melodies
9. Get moving- exercise!
10. Be grateful – Being grateful for your blessings cancels out negative thoughts and worries.
A huge thank you to the PR at Mrs. Meyers Clean Day for their generosity! I hope you guys enjoyed the post and learned of a product that can potentially serve and meet your needs.
For More information On Mrs Meyers Clean Day Products Please Visit: