Summer Time is Here! What better way to relax then with Family and Friends! I love hosting Cocktail parties in the summertime. I love taking the time to catch up with loved ones and enjoying a fruity drink! This past week I hosted a Cocktail party and made my favorite drink. Mixed Fruit Mojitos! Everyone had a great time! I have included my recipe here for you all! Enjoy and most importantly Drink Responsibly!
- 10 fresh mint (leaves)
- 12 lime (cut into 4 wedges)
- 2 tbsps white sugar (taste)
- 1 cup ice (cubes)
- 1 12 ozs white rum
- Fresh Fruits
- 12 cup club soda
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass.
- Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice.
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice. Do not strain the mixture.
- Add Fruits
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice.
- Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water.
- Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired.
- Garnish with the remaining lime wedge