Hey Styleceleb Fans,
About Shea Yeleen:
Founded in 2005, by Rahama Wright Shea Yeleen International, Inc. is a company dedicated to empowering women in West Africa and the United States through the production, sale and use of shea butter products. This company that specializes in manufacturing high quality, organic, fair trade skin care products and utilizing a sales strategy that incorporates women’s’ micro enterprise development.
Fun Facts About Shea Yeleen:
- Shea Yeleen recognizes the unique appeal of shea butter as a bridge to empower women. In sub-Saharan Africa extreme levels of poverty and a limited means of securing income to support their families is the never-ending life story of generations of women.
- Shea Yeleen combines grassroots development with business development and the goal is to improve economic conditions in some of the most impoverished communities of the world
- Beneficiaries are the women producers who receive a fair price, small business start-ups and consumers will have access to a guaranteed high-quality product that meets their health, cosmetic and personal beauty needs.
- Shea Yeleen cares about the global community
All opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of the company If Products or Collections do not fit our overall lifestyle and blog esthetics we will not post reviews on Styleceleb.com. With that being said we bring you this review because we were genuinely interested in trying these Products out and sharing our experience with all of you. Enjoy!
We were lucky enough to try some of these products. Check out our favorite products from the line below!
- 20% natural, unrefined shea butter
- Ultra-hydrating formula rich in vitamins
- Instantly smooths skin! leaving it glowing
- Delicately-fragranced with lavender and honeysuckle essential oils.
- Smooth delicious lip balm
- Nourishes your lips, leaving them silky soft.
For More Information On Shea Yeleen Products Please Visit: